Yes Bed bugs have made a comeback of sorts in a lot of areas in the past 10 years... Something I don't ever want in my home ! Sounds like your area is ripe for an outbreak GM... Be vigilant my friend.
I don't recall it ever being an issue around here, though there were a number of kids [mostly girls] in my grammar school that had to have their heads shaved due to lice and/or roaches using their scalp to breed/hatch their spawn. Tapeworms weren't exactly unknown either, with two little girls up the street nearly dying from them. Thankfully, my parents were obsessed with 'cleanliness is next to Godliness' and only socialized with those of a similar persuasion, so I just had to follow their rules and give those less fortunate a wide berth.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Thanks for the heads up AB, the worst part would be when after you get everything set up, it all sounds good, and then you turn on the old blacklight...
"James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]

VH- Yeah you get the idea...
- - - Updated - - -
Yep I had a similar household...I remember kids having lice too, that was in elementary school where children tend to crawl all over each other..But tapeworms i have never heard anyone having those... They are scary.. Them things can grow to many dozens of feet in length..Mostly from uncooked pork IIRC..
Bookmarks